Often inadvertently, we as both individuals and organisations create barriers to attaining diversity and inclusion and barriers to change. So what do you do when you know you need to lead this way and you have pressure from governments, your clients and your people to be equipped to respond? That’s where we can help you.
How we help:
We listen to your concerns about your people, your leadership, your culture, diversity and inclusion and the context in which you operate and help take concerns off the table and give you clarity. We guide you through the steps you need to increase your talent pool, retain the talent you have, onboard your people effectively, lead your people inclusively. We will help you to reflect as you go. We also help you with your everyday people concerns such as policy and procedure so you know your people are safe and your business is covered should anything go wrong. Each organisation is unique and Intune consulting takes account of this. We are very honest and careful to only offer you what we believe will truly help you and your business. We can also do a confidential people risk assessment.
We offer diversity & inclusion services to any organisation that really needs it. Perhaps you have gender equality as one of your sustainable development goals and are not sure how to approach it or you know you need to do something as everyone is talking about it but are not sure how to approach it. Perhaps you need to create and drive a diversity & Inclusion strategy or simply want to know what you should know – we are here to help and can do as much or as little around diversity & inclusion as you need Unless you want to outsource completely, we encourage you to drive your actions, with us guiding you along the way.
WHAT WE DO
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Consulting
- A D&I Audit: A consultant will work with you to look at your organisation as a whole, the wider context, your people and the entire employee lifecycle to help you understand your needs and develop a D&I strategy.
- A D&I learning programme to equip leaders and their teams with the language and confidence to work in and encourage a diverse landscape and culture. This includes unconscious bias training.
- Guidance and support on D&I communications.
- Working together on creating an inclusive culture
- Incorporating diversity & inclusion into policies and procedures - Supporting the creation of diverse recruitment and creating diversity metrics
Strategic Advice and Consulting for Small Business
- Initial reflective consultation to allow you time and space to consider your people.
- Advice on people priorities and risk areas.
- Support with the culture that matches your current or future values, strategy and priorities.
- Support with any aspect of the employee life-cycle:
- Recruitment interviewing
- Employee Development
- Employee Retention
- Managing Exits
Team and Leadership Development Workshops
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Unconscious Bias
- How to lead and manage people
- Communicating with impact
- Presenting with impact
- Maximising conversations
- Working in a team
- Leading People
- How to have difficult conversations
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Interview skills
Meet the Founder
Celia founded Intune consulting in 2019 to reflect the growing demand for D&I and HR services and the growing number of small business requiring support. Celia has lived, worked and consulted across the globe with more than 20 years experience having lived in Sydney, Hong Kong, Zurich and London, gaining her own learning from global organisations such as Deloitte, EY, Insurance Australia Group and Zurich Insurance. Celia has -for now- settled in Surrey, UK to raise her four children. A keen explorer, sailor, hiker and karaoke singer, when not working or at school, Celia and her kids are usually found larking around with musical instruments or planning their next adventure!